The museum is open!
You can find our opening hours and admission fees below. You can book your online tickets here.
The museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm from Tuesday to Sunday.
Please note: the museum is also open on Mondays during school vacations and on various holidays.
This means that we're open on:
- 15 & 22 February (Spring holiday)
- 5 April (Easter Monday)
- 3 & 10 May (May holidays)
- 24 May (Pentecost)
- 12 July, 19 July, 26 July, 2 August, 9 August, 16 August, 23 August, 30 August (Summer holiday)
- 18 & 25 October (Fall holiday)
- 27 December (Christmas holiday)
- 3 January (Christmas holiday)
- January 1st (New Years Day)
- April 27th (King's Day)
- October 3rd (Leidens ontzet)
- December 25th (Christmas Day)
|Adults (19 years and older)||€ 15,00|
|Children (from 4 up to and including 18 years old)||€ 6,00|
|Children (up to and including 3 years old)||Free|
|Students Leiden University*||Free|
|Bankgiro Loterij VIP-KAART*||Free|
|ICOM, Vereniging Rembrandt*||Free|
Students Leiden University: Choose with an online reservation for "I already have an entrance ticket/card/voucher". Free entrance applies on presentation of the Leiden University student card.
Opening hours Library
Opening hours: Tuesday until Friday from 13.00 until 17.00.