Museum Volkenkunde is open from Tuesday until Sunday from 10.00 - 17.00.
The museum is closed on Mondays (except during school vacations), January 1st (New Year's Day), April 27th (King's Day), October 3rd (Leids Ontzet) and December 25th (Christmas Day).
Important: the museum is open on Mondays during school vacations and on various holidays.
This means that we're open on:
- 23 & 30 December 2019 (Christmas holiday)
- 17 & 24 February (Spring holiday)
- 13 April (Easter Monday)
- 1 June (Pentecost)
- 6, 13, 20, 27 July (Summer holiday)
- 3, 10, 17, 24 August (Summer holiday)
- 12 & 19 October (Fall holiday)
- 21 & 28 December (Christmas holiday)
- January 1st (New Years Day)
- April 27th (King's Day)
- October 3rd (Leids Ontzet)
- December 25th (Christmas Day)
|until 31-12-2018||until 1-1-2019|
|Adults ( 19 years and older)||€14,00||€ 15,00|
|Adolescents (from 4 up to and including 18 years old)||€ 6,00||€ 6,00|
|Children (up to and including 3 years old)||Free||Free|
|CJP||€ 7,00||€ 9,00|
|Group price (starting with 10 people)||10% discount||10% discount|
|Students||€ 10,00||€ 10,00|
|Bankgiro Loterij VIP-KAART||Free||Free|
|ICOM, Vereniging Rembrandt||Free||Free|
|Friends Tropenmuseum, Afrika Museum, Museum Volkenkunde||Free||Free|
Opening hours Library
Opening hours: Tuesday until Friday from 13.00 until 17.00.
Due to summer holiday, the library will be closed from Monday 13 July till Monday 3 of August.
From the 4th of August, visitors are welcome again.